viernes, 4 de mayo de 2007

presentation

hello! my name is Noelia Escudero and I'm witing the first entry of my blog. I hope you like it.

5 comentarios:

Alexandra dijo...

Noelia,
Good Job. Your blog is working!...
We are looking forward to reading about your project.
Best luck,
Alexandra:)

Leonor Páez Logioia dijo...

Noelia, I'd like to know something else about you, I can't figure out your name with your face. Leonor

María Inés, Betty, Edel, Mary, Flora dijo...

Hi Noelia
Finally I could have access to your blog! very nice!! Now it is time to start thinking about audience, context, and so on!
best wishes! Alba

Natalia Manchado dijo...

Noelia: your blog is finally working. Good luck with your project.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Noelia! I have access to your log at last! I assume Learning English is the name of your project? I would like to know more about it. If you need any help I'm at your disposal. Good luck!